Standard Wedding ~ $250
Standard Wedding Service Includes:
- Wedding Music
- Prelude Music (As guests are arriving)
- Ceremony Music
- Post-ceremony Music (as guests are dismissing)
Cocktail Hour ~ $50
If the event is outside the Southern Maryland area, an additional travel fee applies.
Social events, such as celebrations, teas, dinners, etc., are priced on an individual basis, starting at $50 per hour with a minimum one hour booking. Additional mileage fee for events farther than 25 miles from Hollywood, Maryland.
Non Profit Events
I do offer special discounts for non-profit organizations. Please contact me for details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why should I pay extra for live music at my wedding? Isn't a DJ the same thing?
A: Not even close! Three reasons live music is better:
- It's memorable. At almost every wedding people make comments such as "I've never actually seen a harp before!" People often take pictures or videos of the performance because of how rare it is to see a harp.
- It's custom. Your music will transition gracefully when it's time to proceed with the ceremony.
- It's aesthetic. No gigantic black speakers in the background of your wedding pictures.
Q: The harp is such a delicate instrument. Won't it be too quiet for my venue?
A: Not my harp! I have my own amplification system wired into the instrument and a portable speaker so no matter where your ceremony is held, the music will be enjoyed by all.
Q: Do you perform outdoor ceremonies?
A: Absolutely! And at no extra cost. Most of my weddings are outdoors.
Q: Does your harp need any special accommodations, such as a platform or shading?
A: No. Because it's somewhat smaller than a pedal harp, the only special accommodation is a chair for the harpist.